Home Remedies for Feminine Odorposted by: Dennis
For instance, let’s take a look at bacterial vaginosis. This is the term given to refer to the feminine odor which is caused by caused by strain of the Trichomonas vaginalis bacteria. The condition is characterized with symptoms of unpleasant vaginal odor as well as itching, inflammation in the areas surrounding the vagina, and discharge. It may really be embarrassing, but it is always the cause of concern for sufferers.
Generally, this calls medical attention to avoid complications. Once medical treatment is sought, you can also make use of home remedies for feminine odor. Here are some that can be beneficial to the issue.
Home Treatment for Feminine Odor
- Make a vaginal douche by making a mixture of vinegar and water with equal parts. Use it to eliminate pungent smell from your vagina.
- One way on how to get rid of avoid using synthetic underwear as they prevent the flow of air thus contributing to the foul odor. Therefore, it is always suggested to use the cotton undergarments.
- Yogurt is one home remedy which is noted to do the task. It contains probiotics which control the acidity of the vagina.
- Make it a practice to wash your vulva and anus daily. Use a non-scented and mild soap when washing. I t is also a must to wash the area after intercourse to avoid occurrence of other infections.
- During your menstrual period, make sure that you change your sanitary napkin every four hours. Panty liners after period may be used, but you need to change it regularly as well.
- Among the natural remedies, a mixture out of a tablespoon of baking soda and a glass of water can be use as wash during bathing.
- Apple cider vinegar especially when mixed with honey also adds up to the natural cures on home remedies for feminine odor. Apple cider vinegar and honey both have antibacterial properties which make a good candidate in solving the issue.
- Tea tree oil, garlic, and hydrogen peroxide can also be applied on the vaginal area to eliminate unwanted feminine odor.
- You can also look for products which can help take care of your feminine itch and odor such as RepHresh which can be found on your local health stores.
Oftentimes, feminine odor seems a taboo. However, it should not be left prompted with self-help tips and medical treatment in order to avoid any complications it might cause especially during pregnancy and childbirth. Stay healthy!
You might also like
|Home Remedies for Feminine Itch|
Got the itch down there and you’re feeling frustrated because you can’t scratch it? How troublesome,...
|Diseases that Cause Body Odor|
Poor hygiene which causes bad underarm smell is what most people attribute to having bad body odor. However,...
|How to Cure Underarm Odor|
Body odor is the term used to define the unpleasant smell arising from the body. The most famous type...