How to Cure Hepatitis B Naturallyposted by: Dennis
Hepatitis refers to the condition which causes inflammation to the liver due to viral infection. Apparently, there are five types of this liver disease such as the types A, B, C, D, and E. Actually, each type has displays distinct symptoms, causes, and mode of transmission.
Among the types of the disease, the most prevalent one is Hepatitis B. this is considered one of the sexually transmitted diseases alongside HIV caused by the HPV. However, other cases of Hepa B are acquired when one is exposed to body fluids such as blood of an infected person through blood transfusion and sharing of needles.
Symptoms of Hepatitis
- Jaundice (yellowish discoloration of the skin and the sclera)
- Low grade fever
- Dark urine
- Abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Nausea and vomiting
Treatment of Hepatitis B
Vaccine against the disease is always the best part of the treatment to prevent one from being attacked by the virus. However, once a diagnosed person is left untreated, the condition may result to scarring of the liver or cirrhosis, and even cancer. Therefore, suspected cases need to be seen by a doctor immediately so they may be given antiviral medications to remove the virus from the bloodstream and prevent progression of other liver diseases.
On the other hand, most sufferers seek for ways on how to treat the condition in a natural way. Although they haven’t been medically accepted yet, there are a couple of suggestions that a lot of people suggest to help them with their quest on how to cure Hepatitis B naturally. Below are some of the suggestions.
Natural Remedies on How to Treat Hepa B
The primary remedy that patient should do is to ensure that he gets plenty of rest. Eating a well nutritious diet is also a must to allow his health to function optimally.
Other home remedies include:
- Since loss of appetite is one of the symptoms of the problem, milk thistle can help in improving one’s appetite. The seeds can actually be boiled or may be ground up and can be added on food.
- Licorice root is another natural remedy for treating the condition naturally. However, this must be taken in minimal amount since it can cause elevation in blood pressure.
- You can also make decoctions out of artichokes and combine them with milk thistle to provid a natural benefit for the problem.
- Vitamin B1 supplements are also proven effective since they help to reduce inflammation of the liver.
- Liver cleansing with Epsom salts is another remedy that most people rely to in order to cleanse their system.
Although there are a lot of home remedies stated to help you treat Hepatitis B naturally, it is always better to consult your doctor about it as it may interfere with your medication treatment. Finally, being responsible for your actions by having safe sex is a great way on how to prevent transmission of the disease. Good luck!
You might also like