How to Cure Piles Naturally Without Surgeryposted by: rio
In the UK, the small and swollen veins usually found in the rectal or anal region are called piles. However, you may be wondering what those are. Well, the word is synonymously named as hemorrhoids. And whatever name you give them, the thing that’s sure is that the person who’s suffering from them can experience great pain and discomfort. Apparently, hemorrhoids have a lot of types including the – external and internal. External piles refer to those seen bump-like structures which protrude from the opening of your anus. Internal hemorrhoids, on the other hand, are those sac-like protrusions in the rectal canal. Generally, these aren’t cancerous nor considered a disease, and the cause may be blamed to the dilation of the veins in your rectal canal.
Definitely, surgery is the best cure suggested to help treat them. However, aside from the surgery being hefty, most doctors suggest that surgery may be undergone only by patients who have severe cases of piles especially when bleeding is present. For mild cases though, there are also some exercises you can perform that can help you how to cure piles naturally without surgery. What could they be? Take a look at some home remedies below.
How to Naturally Treat Piles Without Surgery
- Make necessary changes on your diet by consuming high-fiber rich food such as barn, wheat grains, white bread, and a lot more. Stay away from spicy and hot foods as they can only aggravate the condition. Drinking plenty of water is also a must.
- Soak dry figs in water and leave it overnight. In the morning, take the fig in an empty stomach. Doing so will help promote easy movement of bowels thus avoiding straining.
- Keep yourself from straining when having bowel movements so as not to worsen the condition.
- Exercises and stretches may be done. But keep in mind that light exercises are only suitable as strenuous ones worsen them. Avoid sitting for a long period of time as the blood circulation in the area will be impaired and may worsen the problem.
- Oatmeal bath may be practiced two times a day to soothe the affected site promoting fats healing.
- Sitz bath treatment also works well as natural remedy for hemorrhoids.
- Aloe vera gel is another perfect natural cure which can help lessen irritation and soreness from piles.
- Products with witch hazel are also recommended to be applied on the site.
- Icing the piles or applying cold compress may help as well in promoting relief and irritation from hemorrhoids.
Hmm, now you got a bunch of ideas on how you can cure your piles naturally without surgery. Follow our tips mentioned above to stop the agonizing pain from this condition.
You might also like
|What Causes Fissures|
In science, we have what we call volcanic fissure to talk about any crack taking place in volcanoes....
|Genital Wart Removal Home Remedies|
Genital warts is also known for many other names including – Condylomata acuminata, anal warts, and...
|How to Treat a Swollen Lip|
Lips are swollen – what an unsightly experience, right? Yes, our lips are one of the most noticeable...