How to Remove Dark Spots on Faceposted by: Dennis
It’s basically true that even though your pimples have cleared up already, they generally leave unwanted marks behind. Moreover, it becomes distressing when these blemishes from acne or pimples darken over time and is seen on the noticeable parts of your faces such as on nose, cheeks, or upper lip.
Brown spots, dark patches, or dark spots on face – whatever you want to call them are sure way too ugly right? Therefore, if you are suffering in the same dilemma, you’ve come to the right post as this article will give you some tips on how to remove those annoying dark spots on face. Continue reading below to learn more.
How to Get Rid of Dark Spots
If you are looking for the quickest way possible regarding dark patches removal, then you can opt for the following:
- Laser Therapy – this has been one of the most famous ways to help you with your quest. Basically, the procedure helps in combating the cells which are culprits for appearance of dark discoloration on skin. Yes, it is proven effective. However, this may call you to shell off tons of resources since it is pretty expensive.
- Microdermabrasion – this, on the other hand, is another great way of removing those annoying patches. It costs less that laser therapy. The most common procedure is diamond peel which uses diamond crystals to slough off dead skin cells thus revealing a new layer of healthy skin.
- Chemical Peels – solutions such as azelaic acid, glycolic acid, and lactic acid are usually applied on skin. Any of this will eventually peel your skin off along with the scars, blots, and patches on skin.
- Creams – Several commercially available products are designed specifically for melasma or having excessive production of melanin responsible for occurrence of unwanted spots and marks. Usually the creams contain hydroquinone and salicylic acid to lighten the skin. Some of the best products include Meladerm and Vantex.
Home Remedies for Dark Spot Removal
If you find the abovementioned treatment expensive, then there are also several home treatment which you can help you achieve a lighter and fairer skin with the absence of dark areas such as:
- Lemon which can be applied on skin for about 30 minutes and be rinsed off immediately.
- Vitamins E oil squeezed out of the capsule can be massaged onto skin to help get rid of the situation.
- Yogurt mixed with oatmeal and honey can be made as exfoliating scrub and can be applied on skin twice a week.
- Chamomile tea with lemon juice is a great way to help lighten black spots as well.
- Sunscreen should be worn every time you’ll be exposed to sun’s harmful rays.s
- Cosmetic techniques are also beneficial to hide disgusting spots.
Oh well, now you’ve learned jam-packed ways on how you can actually remove dark spots on face. Follow the tips above and you’re on your way to flaunting that flawless skin. Good luck!
You might also like
|How to Get Rid of Blemishes Overnight|
Untimely pimples are way too frustrating especially when it happens a day before your most awaited...
|How to Get Rid of Scars from Spots|
All of us hate to see any flaws especially when it comes to our skin. However, some trauma or injury...
|How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast Overnight|
For an acne sufferer, the quest for an effective acne fighter may be a tedious task. There are several...